Parts therapy is a technique in hypnotherapy that allows you to confront different parts of your subconscious that are in disagreement.
Sometimes in our life, we don’t accept certain memories, certain parts of our personality or we simply feel an internal conflict.
With this technique, I can help you solve parts in you that need a resolution that sometimes not even you are aware of.
As a therapist, I will help you to become more confident and aware of the different areas you need to work on and resolve any internal conflicts you might have.
Parts therapy Steps
- A goal you need to achieve?
- What is stopping you from achieving that goal?
- A situation that is unresolved?
- A part of your personality you would like to work on?
- Is it some internal uneasiness?
- Identifying and acknowledging the different parts
- Providing a clear line of communications between the different parts
- Understanding the purpose of each part
- Reaching an agreement between the parts
- Integrating the different parts
This type of therapy can be very useful in different areas, especially if, with deeper issues, it is aligned with regression therapy.
These therapies combined can have great results and help with several situations.
Please note that this a technique of hypnotherapy and might need to be combined with different techniques that I provide.