Terms and conditions
• All sessions must be booked and paid in advance at least 24h before. Please contact me for availability or a brief assessment via phone, email or social Media. Once agreed instructions will be sent to you, Whatsapp message or an email with the instructions. Unless booked in advance via Tai Shivago clients.
• There is a 24h cancellation policy- If there is a cancellation with less than 24h notice from the start of the appointment, the client will only be refunded 50%. A full refund will be given if more the cancellation is done with more than 24h from the start of the appointment.
• Ideally, the first session will be in person (normally in Tai Shivago in Edinburgh) and it will last 60m if it is Coaching, Hypnotherapy or Shamanic Practices. As an exception
• If the first session is Astrology it can be online (either via Zoom, Whatsapp or Skype).
• The following sessions will normally be online (either via Zoom, Whatsapp or Skype).
• All of the following online sessions can be up to 75m.
• In exceptional situations, the first appointment can be at the client’s house as long as the Covid Rules are being followed. Also in order for the session to proceed the patient must have a quiet uninterrupted room with enough space for a massage table and a chair. There is an extra £10 added for this to be paid in cash at the time of the appointment. This is only valid for clients in the Edinburgh city area and Musselburgh.
• If you are booking a package of 5 sessions, they will have a duration of up to 6 months from the date of the first appointment.
Please note that not online sessions are not everyone’s preference although my clients have achieved results. Online sessions are not desirable if:
• You have any type of suicidal intent or suffer from psychosis
• If you feel you must meet someone in person first in order to build rapport and trust
• Your internet connection is slow.
• You feel powerless to change your state or an in a crisis
Please note that I advise that the first appointment should be at Tai Shivago or in exceptional cases at the client’s house. Please check the info above.
All clients and therapist need to sanitise hands and wear a face mask.
Please note that every situation in unique, therefore the advice and strategies found within this website may not be suitable for every situation.
Results cannot be guaranteed and depend on personal response to hypnosis, coaching, astrology or shamanic healing.
Please do not participate in hypnotherapy if you have any past or existing concerns about your mental health and let me know in advance.
For any enquiries about corporate services of coaching, hypnotherapy or training please contact me directly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Holistic Coach.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Holistic Coach.
Holistic Coach has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Holistic Coach shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
I strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
My failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact me.